Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Grown Ass Man Tips: Nail Care

There are a lot of guys out there that talk mad shit when a woman doesn't have her nails done yet they walk around with their nails looking like they feed alligators by hand. Its not hard to take care of your nails and women do notice when you do (as do I). I personally keep my nails very short because its not fun using my punching bag with long nails and because I have hair right now and I don't like having long nails and hair at the same time.

But if you insist on having nails where white shows please clean them. It takes a minute. If you think you don't have the time to clean your nails then you shouldn't have time to be reading this. Just get a pointed nail file and get to work. If you're gonna shape your nails learn which shape works for what you do activity wise. If you're over the age of 12 you should under no circumstances be biting your nails! You're a grown ass man! You're probably thinking “My lady hasn't said anything...” and that's because she has so many other complaints about you that you're hobo nails are the least of her concerns.  

No comments: