Friday, July 30, 2010

Hot TV Moms

Growing up I was a horndog. Yes, I know. Truly shocking. I used to check out women on TV and there are some that stand out. I know that I am leaving some of them out but when I first think of hot moms off of Tv these are the ones I think of. Don’t judge me.

Claire Huxtable

Photobucket

Who didn’t think Bill Cosby was lucky to be married to such a pretty ass lady? There is no way in hell she would’ve married him let alone had some many damned kids. She is like 60 now and I’d still wreck her. I am going to hell twice.

Morticia Addams

Photobucket

I didn’t grow up watching The Addams Family but one day when I was like 11 a marathon came on. I was like “Whoa!” when I saw how hot she was. Even without the make up she is the business. Gomez was a lucky bastard.

Gloria Delgado-Pritchett

Photobucket

I know she has made my list before but whatever. Its my blog and I can do what I want. I really don’t need to write anything else honestly.

No comments: