Tuesday, September 14, 2010

The Only Reason I Miss Cable

I haven’t had cable in years. Years, I tell you! But there are a few things I miss about paying hundreds of dollars a year for. Like the women. I love how when I write blogs on here its always about chicks. I’m such a nasty bastard sometimes.

Sonja Sohn

Photobucket

This is the bad ass lesbian cop from The Wire. Yeah. This is what she looks like when she’s not putting her knee in people’s backs or shooting folks or getting shot at. I really had no idea she could be this attractive because on the show…she isn’t.

Lauren Velez

Photobucket

I have been watching this woman for decades. I first saw her on New York Undercover then Oz and finally on Dexter. She’s 46 and looks this good. See? There’s hope for all of you!

Kristin Davis

Photobucket

She has a sextape. Seriously, she does. And that made me like her even more. She was the main reason I enjoyed watching Sex In The City. The show not the movies. There was one episode where she was jogging in these tight leggings and…sorry.

Kari

Photobucket

One of the awesome folks on Mythbusters. I loved this show and I loved checking her out on it. She has a kid now. Boo. But still, she was way hot. And oh, so nerdy! Nerdy chicks are awesome by the way.

Anna Paquin

Photobucket

Now, I am actually upset about adding her to this list. She was in X Men as Rogue where she was supposed to be this hot Southern Bell. Her Southern voice was bad and she wasn’t hot. But on Trueblood? She is now hot and has perfected her accent. Go figure.

No comments: