Sunday, February 28, 2010

I'm the Juggernaut, Bitch!

I laugh at a lot of inappropriate stuff. Sometimes its fart humor, lots of times it is people falling and getting hurt. This is what I use the internet for most times. But recently I have been watching this damned video made by the guys at My Way Entertainment called “Juggernaut Bitch!”

“Juggernaut Bitch!” uses clips from the animated X-Men cartoon featuring clips featuring, uh, Juggernaut. This is a Juggernaut like you’ve never seen before though. He curses. A lot. He threatens to rape people, cars, and even buildings. When I first saw these I laughed so hard I got sick. The guy that does the voice makes Marko Cain (Juggernaut’s real name) sound like an angry ex convict. Here are some of my favorite quotes.

“Oh, motherfuckin' yeah, I'm back, bitch, it's the Juggernaut, yeah, somebody gonna' get fucked in they ass, I'm gonna' fuck a car! Yeah, I love fucking Volkswagen. I gotta find one, V-Dub, baby.”

“Shut up Bitch, you know who it is, it's the Juggernaut, bitch, oh yeah, I am back! Let the rape party begin! The Juggernaut just got off house arrest and I just fucked She-Hulk and fucked around and caught athletes foot, but it's cool cause I fucked her in the ear and gave her hearing AIDS cause I'm the Juggernaut bitch!”

“Charles, you know damn well the last time I went to Juggrassic Park to get that haircut by a velociraptor I left with a tattoo on my nuts, a prince albert, and I had some graphic on my asshairs and I got new tattoo on my chest that say ‘Long Dick Willie’.”

“I’m the Juggernaut. I’m ready to fuck, I been ready to fuck...my suits so tight."

“Comb yo beard, I don’t wanna hear that shit.”

“You cannot harm me. Are you a fucking ass?”

"Pimp smack your ass bitch...you're my hooker now! Now it's time for me to take my prize. I'm fittin’ to rape you bitch! You ready...You ready bitch."

“I’ma kill him I’ma rape him I’ma eat his fucking costume!”

This got so popular that in “X-Men: the Last Stand” Vinnie Jones who played Juggernaut in the film uses the line “Don’t know you who I am? I’m the Juggernaut, bitch!” These guys also have more videos that make fun of old cartoons and even The Power Rangers. I watch this video when I wanna laugh because its pretty much guaranteed that I will crack up laughing.

“I’m about to fuck her in the ear and blow her brains out!”

2 comments:

Hoozle said...

I don't get this at all. AT ALL. But I am truly deeply madly in love with Vinnie Jones. So that's ok. He was once the guest on an Irish talk show that I was in the audience for, and I nearly had to be physically restrained from running down and leaping on him. Being a thug, he probably would have punted me into the middle of the following week, so it was just as well.

Dante said...

I have watched all of the Juggernaut films and laugh like an ass at all of them. You should check them out with me. You'll laugh at my laughing.