Sunday, February 14, 2010

Funny Broads

I know I have said countless times that I don’t find many women all that funny. Yeah, pretty sexist, huh? Growing up I watched stand up all the damn time and each time a chick came out I just stared at the screen and waited for her to leave. I have plenty of chicks I talk to in my personal life that make me crack up thankfully. Over time the jokes have evolved from “So how about that husband of mine?" to a more broad (no pun intended) form of comedy that I can enjoy. That’s good. But, yeah. This list is about chicks that happen to be funny and hot.
Photobucket
Kristen Wiig is the last funny chick on SNL. Everyone else has gone off to make movies and TV shows I don’t watch. The first time I actually found her cute was during her scenes as an asshole in Knocked Up. She has me dying as Target Lady, the nervous lady during the Weekend Update segments, and the hot but disgusting lady with the cutesy laugh.
Photobucket
Aisha Tyler has been hot for way too long. I actually overlook how funny she is just because I find her so attractive and that’s not right. I first saw her on the E! channel when she used to host The Soup and I wanted to get her pregnant. This chick is way hot. I also love that she doesn’t just do “Black” jokes but tells jokes that are funny for everyone.
Photobucket
Amy Poehler at one point and for quite a while the funniest woman on SNL. Yeah, she keeps popping out children and her husband has a strange ass voice but I still like her. She makes me crack up. I cant hear the name Rick without going (in my head of course) “Rick! Rick! Rick!!!” Bonus points for whoever gets that reference. And after Tina Fey bimmed she took over for Weekend Update and made it way funnier.
Photobucket
Tina Fey got an assload of attention for looking like Sarah Palin but she is way hotter to me. I remember when she first showed up on SNL I was like “Shit, she is cute…” in my oh, so sexy voice. I really wish she hadn’t left because she kinda started this mass exodus from the show and the hotness left with her.

Anyone disagree with my list? Or can you explain why I find professional female comedians not very funny?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I completely AGREE with this list and that feminine comedy is really on the rebound in the last 5 years or so.