Monday, June 7, 2010

LRW Crowns New Champion!

In what will go down as one of the most one sided battles in Living Room Wrestling history, Season Premiere defeated former champion Stepdaddy by way of Season Finale. "It wasn't as hard as I thought it was gonna be" the new champion Season Premiere said as he posed with his new title. "It's like his drunk ass didn't even try!" Stepdaddy could not be found for his comment after such a devastating loss.

"Hopefully he shot himself in the (bleep)-ing face" Stepdaddy's son and former LRW Tag Team Champion Fantom (formerly known as KC Jones) said. "I know the man. He won't climb out of that bottle for a while."

"I just want ya'll to know that now I'm the champ again, all is right with this bitch ass planet! LRW will once again become the dominant force in wrestling. Anyone that thinks different can kiss my gold covered ass!"

No comments: