Sunday, June 6, 2010

"Doom Mates" Season 1

Finally! After a couple of years of making the Doom Mates series I have begun to collect them all together for easier viewing. I have started with season 1 and shortly season 2. Season 3 will be done when season 3 is done. Don't be impatient! For older fans of the series enjoy the trip down memory lane. For new listeners, prepare to watch me get thrown around a lot. Enjoy!

Trailer



Episode 1: The Doo Doo Incident



Episode 2: Manners



Episode 3: Bored Games



Episode 4: Pay Your Dues



Episode 5: Why Can't We Be Friends?



Episode 6: Burnt Offerings



Episode 7: Can O' Whoop Ass



Episode 8: Ghost Bitch



Episode 9: Storytime




Episode 10: The Last Straw




Episode 11: Messy



Episode 12: Tricks & Treats



Episode 13: Ghost Rape



Episode 14: Party In Apartment 6



Episode 15: Death Pays A Visit



Episode 16: House Full Of Suck



Episode 17: Breaking The Rules



Episode 18: Killer's Court



Episode 19: A Deathmas Carol



Episode 20: Death Is Dead Season 1 Finale

15 comments:

Hoozle said...

I like the new site design.

Thanks for collecting these in one place. I had gone back to look for them and couldn't find the original two for some reason. I didn't realise I'd actually been watching these from the start!

The second episode wouldn't load for me yesterday but it does now. Weird. I'm going to sit down and rewatch all of them together sometime this week, and now that I'm more used to your sense of humour, maybe they'll make more sense this time round!

Hoozle said...

And by 'original two', I mean first two episodes. Sorry, I'm battling the pink fuzzy clouds of exhaustion right now.

Dante said...

The funny thing is that I dont know how the first two got on their programs they play on. Transferring the facebook ones are gonna blow. Have fun watching my facial hair change!

Hoozle said...

LOL that could make for an interesting montage, putting all your facial hair phases together, like those speeded up videos of flowers opening and stars moving across the sky! Or maybe more like a Benny Hill skit...one of the earlier videos of Pretty Ricky with a beard was strange to look at.

Hoozle said...

CRAP I keep double posting.

Dante said...

I noticed. Not necessary to type it, weirdo. My email keeps beeping at me.

Hoozle said...

Sorry. I got a trigger happy finger for some reason.

Hoozle said...

There's a ton of these I don't remember seeing, like the introduction (and exit) of Pretty Ricky. Bored Games is the first one that I really laughed at, I remember thinking, ok I'm beginning to get this! But I missed the next few, I think. Great stuff. I keep thinking, okay ONE more episode of Doom Mates, and then I'll go to work...

Hoozle said...

I love love LOVE your t-shirt in episode 7. Is that a phoenix?

Dante said...

That's a Nightwing shirt (when Robin from Batman grew up). I hardly ever wear any t-shirts so when I see one in one of these its really weird.

Hoozle said...

Up to episode 15 now. Some of these I remember really clearly (like Bored Games) some I don't remember at all (the Benny Hill sketch, too funny). Death is so much cooler here than in later episodes, I like him! Pretty Ricky clearly is a bad influence on him, Death's kind of, well, just Death now. He seems like a really cool guy in the first few episodes. The Ghost Bitch episode is where I started thinking 'poor, poor Dante...'.

Dante said...

That was real Death back then. remember, after he was killed Fantom took over after he won the dance contest. Fantom was gay.

Hoozle said...

Aha! Yes. Aw.

Hoozle said...

Just finished season 1! That was so much fun, it's just so damn good! Killing Court, so funny, and I don't remember seeing it before! The season finale was brilliant, I remember cheering the first time Dante got pissed off and beat the crap out of Death. Thanks so much for sharing your stuff. It rules.

Dante said...

I had to do the typing sound effects for the Death's Court one with my mouth. I couldnt find it anywhere online. Thanks for sitting through that madness. I did a few days ago and was shocked that there's running gags and a story.