Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Too Chunky To Cheer?



You show me a woman without issues with their body and I'll show you a toddler. I know its hard to be a chick and have assholes like me calling you a chick. Well, saying woman takes too long and you have to be above the age of 30 and have form of self respect for me to use that term seriously anyway. Plus, saying chick rules. There's this cheerleader for Oklahoma City Thunder named Kelsey Williams that has been blasted by a writer for suggesting she may be “too chunky” to cheer.

“Williams has been criticized by some folks in Oklahoma for having 'pudginess' around her waistline. Is this chick 'too chunky' to be a cheerleader?” the writer, Claire Crawford who is a blogger and whose opinion matters just about as much as mine added “But if she's comfortable wearing that tiny outfit and dancing for NBA fans, then good for her” Crawford said. “Besides...not every man likes women to be toothpick skinny.”

Easily 400 pounds. Am I right?!

From hanging out with so many women one thing I've learned is that women hate women. They really do. I love when they get along but I'll be damned if when one leaves the room it becomes Scandalous Fest 2013. I've never understood it but that's the way things have been for years and will probably stay this way. “The Rockets looked terrible in Game 1, but some say they weren't the only bad-looking people on the court.” Seriously? And its not like Crawford is a Sloppy Joe. She used to do some kind of modeling meaning wearing a bathing suit under a different name. Now she is this writer. She's just being mean. And if there's women know how to do, its being mean.

Total bitch face...

Williams isn't upset about any of this nonsense...publicly. If movies have taught me anything its that she is crying herself to sleep at night eating ice cream right out of the carton like some kind of farm animal. And movies never lie. Its like that documentary I saw called Lord Of The Rings. If these dwarfs had never made it to that volcano and tossed that ring into the lava we would all be under the control of a monster. Williams looks perfectly fine. And nice. So suck it, Crawford.

2 comments:

Hoozle said...

This story would be really fucking depressing if it wasn't for the fact that you've included a picture of a gorgeous woman doing something she obviously loves. More of these, please, less of the catty commentary from women like Crawford. Boo!

Seriously, if your female friends are backbiting when one of them leave the room, change your friends! People who tend to talk about other people behind their back tend to attract the same kind of friend, they travel in packs. Avoid! Avoid!

Dante said...

I used to have chick friends that would turn on each other faster than a doorknob. I don't have those friends anymore. It gets depressing because I am a huge fan of women. The ones that travel in packs are fun to watch but not be around. They are like The Gap Girls from Saturday Night Live.