Monday, November 11, 2019

Kids These Days 82



I know in 2019 I should not find the behavior of a mother who behaved like she was in the 1980's admirable but I do. Because I am ratchet sometimes and would love to do hoodrat shit with my friends. A mother, Christina Tinsley, has a daughter that goes to a school in Orange County that was being bullied. She had contacted the school about handling this situation and when they did not to her liking she went full 80's on them. She stormed into the building like she owned the place and gave a speech that sounds better in print than the actual video. Yes, there is video of this. Kids video every damned thing.

“She's a girl. Y'all are boys, okay? If y'all bully my daughter, if you look at her the wrong way, if you breathe the wrong way, send your mom to me. Sisters, aunts, anybody over 18, I'll f--k them all up. Do you understand me? If you all bully my daughter, if you look at her the wrong way, if you breathe the wrong way, send your mom to me. Leave my daughter alone and I'm not gonna say it again.” She then handed out free tickets for an ass whooping. “Ass whoopings. Ass whoopings. For free. For free!”

After this incident she has been banned form the school. It is reported that Tinsley filed a complaint saying that her daughter was being bullied and after an investigation involving the accused kids parents said that the investigation was over. After scaring the kids in class she told a campus administrator that the bullying was continuing not just at school but online over the weekend. Thank god the internet did not exist when I was younger.“That's currently under investigation” was said by an official. “I would say in general I think parents need to be more aware of what their kids are doing online and on social media. They're young and they don't know what's appropriate. It creates a lot of problems.”

The Orange County Sheriff's Department is investigating to see if the best mother ever committed a crime saying “Especially how school safety is a topic around the nation, we take it very seriously when anyone comes on campus unannounced. There are alternatives to deal with bullying situations.” Like showing up in the class and threatening to serve a two piece and a biscuit to kids' family members. I like that idea by the way. District Attorney Todd Spitzer, a former Brea Olinda Unified School District trustee, stated “Schools should be safe spaces where children can learn and thrive,” he said. “Unfortunately, schools across America have become targets of violence. This incident was way more than an attempt to address accusations of bullying. This was a deliberate act intended to terrorize a room full of young children in the very space where they are supposed to be safe.”

Oh, shut up.

Tinsley was interviewed and said that her behavior came from a “hopeless” place. She has apologized and her daughter says the bullying has stopped since her mother showed up. If she is convicted she faces a maximum of one year in jail which will show her. Right? Not sure what jail would do in this instance except do the opposite of helping anyone involved. Kids are assholes. This is a scientific fact. This mother tried following the rules and I bet the school contacted the shitbird kids family and they were like “Our kid is perfect” or “It was just kids playing” and the shit was swept under the rug. Next thing you know the bullying keeps happening and mom has to show up. I applaud this mothers actions. And after looking at more photos of her she looks young as fuck. She can't be 30 yet. When I was growing up I saw plenty of parents show up and scare the shit out of kids that were messing with theirs and even strong arming them. These days kids get bullied and shoot up schools and/or kill themselves. Her actions hopefully stopped that from happening.

Click here for previous Kids These Days.

No comments: