Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Stone Cold Fuck Nuts



When I first started writing this blog I used to write about more stories like this. I had to do it again for this fucking loon. This is Bayron Reyes Lopez. My spell check hates his first name. This guy is what most doctors and therapist would call “stone cold fucknuts.”


This goofy bastard killed this lady Julie Donnelley’s pet dog, Kokanee. She was going for a walk at 6am (bad idea) when this crazy mofo ran up to her. The dog got in front of her and this dude decided that he would beat the shit out of the dog. He eventually ran off and was found butt booty ass naked covered in coffee and water at the Rancho San Clemente Tennis and Fitness Club where he worked as a maintenance worker.


The police suspect that he was under the influence of drugs. Gee, ya think?! You can only hope that someone who beats a dog to death at 6am for no fucking reason is on drugs! They say that just hours before this happened cops were looking for him for playing loud music in his house. Oh, he lived right across the street from where he attacked the dog. He’ll be facing animal cruelty charges which means that he’ll be back on the streets before I finish writing this blog.


A somewhat happy ending to this though. A shelter gave the family a new dog that looks just like the one that died. Smiles! Now this is where I ask the question: What the hell needs to happen to this guy? I’m not an animal nut. I’m not one of those people that value the life of any animal more than a humans. I’m not even sure if there’s a spot in Heaven or Hell for animals. Is there a gerbil Heaven? But this dude shouldn’t be allowed to roam freely. What punishment would be good for him? Fuck rehab. Look at that picture and picture him behaving as a functional human being ever again. I don’t know what he was on but shit must’ve been new. This is what happens when you smoke them moon rocks.


Rockets.

No comments: