Sunday, May 9, 2010

Floating Jesus and Puppet Satan: "The Rapture"

Photobucket

Floating Jesus: Did you hear did you hear?!

Puppet Satan: No. What?

Photobucket

Floating Jesus: The Rapture!!! Me and dad are finally gonna do it!

Photobucket

Puppet Satan: Uh...why?

Photobucket

Michael: Because He's our Lord and He can do whatever He wants.

Photobucket

Gabriel: Yeah. What's your problem? We thought you'd be happy.

Photobucket

Floating Jesus: Puppet Satan, tell me why you're upset. Is it the dragons? I'm sure I can convince dad not to go ahead with the dragons.

Puppet Satan: Its not the dragons. I like the dragons. Its just that the latest Batman film hasn't come out yet.

Photobucket

Floating Jesus: Batman? But Puppet Satan, after The Rapture things like Batman films will not matter! We'll live in an eternal paradise with all out loved ones. Man and beast shall lie together and it'll be, like, amazing. Doesn't that excite you?!

Photobucket

Puppet Satan: Will I still have to look over Hell?

Photobucket

Floating Jesus: Of course!

Puppet Satan: I so don't like you.

No comments: