Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Hottest Chicks On Tv

I don’t watch as much television these days as I’d like to. Not only do I miss the hours I lost by watching my favorite shows, I miss seeing hot ass women. On some of the shows I catch I see some okay looking broads. But sometimes I come across one (don’t be nasty) and I stay on the channel. This is a short list I have compiled. There will be more to come. Don’t be nasty.

Christina Hendricks

Photobucket

Hey now. Been seeing her on Mad Men and she was voted as Esquire magazine’s sexiest woman alive. And for good reason. Yeah, you dude’s that are into bony ass chicks can keep your bony ass women. That leave more ogling for me. Go ahead. Go stare at your pony looking women. I’ll be here with Ms. Hendricks.

Morena Baccarin

Photobucket

You may not recognize this lovely chick immediately. Give it a second. Got it? Fine. This is Anna from V! Yeah. This is what she looks like with a little bit more hair and not eating dude’s when she’s having sex with them. Hotness and a half.

Sofia Vergara

Photobucket

This is the mother from Modern Family. I don’t know what else to write really.

2 comments:

Njeri said...

I can't argue against any of your choices on this list because they are all genuinely good-looking.

Dante said...

Did you want to? None of the dames on any of my list do not not look good. It makes sense if you say it out loud.