Friday, February 24, 2012

Dante And His Weird Dreams 2

I recently posted about the first crazy ass reoccurring dream I had that involved racecar shoes and a knife wielding monkey that killed my father. This other one that happened way too many times involved me and Apache Chief from the Super Friends cartoon. Why? I don’t know! It just did.

I don’t even like the character of Apache Chief. He grows. That’s it. You know what? I can grow too! In my pants. So anyhoot, in this dream I have the feeling that me and Chiefy (that’s my cool nickname for him) are cool with one another. I felt like we were friends. Like we bonded. He could tell that my grandmother’s were Native American’s and felt a sense of kinship with me.

Apache Chief: The stuff of nightmares!

So imagine my surprise when I’m standing with him near a tree shaking his hand. I assume because we both just kicked someone’s ass and that’s how heroes celebrate. They shake hands. But what happened next is fucked up and would have me waking up happy to be alive…until my day started.

So there my tiny ass is standing there shaking Chief’s hand. He’s in cartoon form and I’m in normal ass human form. Shaking hands and suddenly he starts growing. He grows to the point where I’m now shaking hands with his finger. At this point I don’t see a problem with this. Then he lifts his legs and stomps my ass! I hope it was once but I couldn’t tell you since I was killed!

"What's that, Superman? Stomp the little Black kid?"

I would wake up and be like “I thought we were friends!” Ever since that dream I have hated Apache Chief. I cant even listen to the song Apache by Sugar Hill Gang without thinking about this asshole.



…means that people are standing in the way of your life you need more isolation time peace to find your inner self it can also mean people have helped you too long and it's time to break the wall of dependency and learn to be more independent.

I was a tiny ass kid with three older brothers and my parents in a two bedroom house so of course I needed more isolation! I need dreams that are easier to understand apparently.

3 comments:

Hazel said...

Once again, my neighbours are cursing you, except they're really cursing me because they don't understand that you're ultimately responsible for the shrieking noises coming out of my bedroom at 3.30am (er....). I had to turn off the Sugarhill Gang song 52 seconds in, I don't think I'd survive the full six minutes. Oh dear me. I actually have a tear running down my cheek from laughing. Um...sorry for laughing at your pain. Okay I'm gonna try that Sugarhill Gang song again, see if I can listen to the rest without busting something.

Dante said...

I just lingered at the first sentence for a while...okay. Moving on. There's a dance that goes with that damned Apache song. Just send your neighbors the link. Or maybe not. They might just sign a petition against you.

Hazel said...

No death threats were slipped under the door from the neighbours so that'd a good start to the weekend. Petitions I can ignore. I also managed to calm down and get through the song. It's definitely going on my iPod. Happy Saturday!