Sunday, October 15, 2017

Don't Hate The Player


Now I saw this chick Kijuana Nige online a few days ago after I heard the story of the offensive line coach from the Miami Dolphins named Chris Foerster filming himself doing coke. I watched the video with sound and laughed my ass off seeing this man railing coke with some $20 bills and recording himself talking to a lady. I'm not sure why you would record that act since it would only be a good idea if you were on coke. Just answered my own question. In the video he says:

“Hey baby, miss you, thinking about you.” He continues “What do you think? Crazy? It's going to be awhile before we can do this again. But I think about you when I do it. I think about how I miss you, how we got together, how much fun it was. So much fun. Last little bit, before I go into my meeting. That fucked up babe? You think? I wish I was licking this off your pussy.” Now...come on. This guy is why I don't know how to talk dirty.


I wondered why she outed this silly bastard and battled with myself about making her My Jam Of The Week based purely off of her looks because she is seriously my jam. This may sound like an insult and explain a small percentage of why I am single but she is super hot but looks normal. And by normal I mean she isn't like those Instagram chicks with the three inch waists and dumps like a truck. Truck. Truck. She looks attainable and cute as fuck. She got tattoos. Looks different in every picture. She a chameleon. I am way off point.

She stated on Facebook why she posted the video. “The white people mad at me like I forced blow down this mans nose and like I recorded it on tha low. No those are his habits and he recorded himself and sent it to me professing his love. So quick to make excuses for him but will roast a minority player over an anthem, dog fights, weed, domestic issues etc. But y'all keep saying ALL LIVES MATTER STFU‼️”


Adam Gase, the head coach for the Miami Dolphins, mad a new rule for the team that they are required to stand for the national anthem. I am so not gonna explain all that drama. Nige also added “you know I like old heads. Everyday he gets high maybe they will put his ass in rehab.” And he is. After resigning from his position he checked into rehab. He released a statement saying “I am resigning from my position with the Miami Dolphins and accept full responsibility for my actions. I want to apologize to the organization and my sole focus is on getting the help that I need with the support of my family and medical professionals.”

Nige added “My motive was to basically expose the inequalities in the system. It's not just the NFL. The inequalities that come with being a minority compared with a white privileged person in America in general. This is shining light on the inequalities we have as a country. We don't get paid the same amount as everyone else.

To be completely honest, me and my best friend actually already had plans to record him someway regardless to expose him. Even if he didn't send that video, it was going to be exposed because it needed to be exposed. How do we have someone who is paid millions to be a leader for a team doing blow when we can't have blacks kneeling for the anthem. After I realized his habits and who he was and everything going on the system, he was going to get exposed.”


This is a clear case of “don't hate the player, hate the game.” I get why players are kneeling before games. It is their right to do so no matter what and making it a rule that they can not is super unconstitutional. The fact that he picked the time to send that dumb ass video played right into her hands. She had nothing to lose and everything to gain by releasing it. She exposed him for being a hypocrite and a drug addict. And what do we know about her? Everything you need to know about her is available online like what schools she went to and sports she used to play and she is not shy about the type of men she is into meaning men not like me.  

No comments: