Wednesday, March 21, 2018

Woman Attacks Boyfriend With Sword



Sometimes I am on the wrong side of an argument. Like if anyone comes at Ashley Graham, I don't care if they're the Pope, I am gonna side with her. In this story about a sword attack I am on the side of the attacker for reasons I will try to explain. Badly.

Emily Javier waited until her video game playing boyfriend, suspecting of cheating ass was asleep when she attacked him with a sword. Before she went to bed she had taped it to the side. She felt that he played too many video games and was cheating on him after finding the Tinder app on his phone. She also said he had scratches across his back and there was another girls hair in their shower. Using her phone for light she began slicing. Just picturing this scene is absurd to me. Her boyfriend, at the time, Alex Lovell, said this in an interview and immediately made himself unlikable.

“I was able to wing chun my way to survival. I saw the look in her eyes, and it scared the living poop out of me” he said as he tried to bear hug her. “I told her I loved her, and she was killing me. She needed to call police or I was going to die.” Emily called police who were like “You used a sword?” When police got to their place they saw that he had almost lost his ring, middle, and index finger. He also had injuries to his feet, torso, head, and neck. He said that the 12 to 13 hour days he spends playing video games “exercises for his hands, wrists and shoulders and also practicing mouse moves and techniques to maximize performance. “I was just so proud for beating this samurai wannabe crazy lady with hate in her heart. I've been preparing my whole life for something like this.” Emily pleaded not guilty to first-degree attempted murder.

When later interviewed Emily said that she had confronted Alex about infidelity and he'd denied it. She was also tired of his video game playing which I totally understand. Instead of confronting him this time she went to the mall and got a samurai sword. “ I thought, I was gonna stab him while he was sleeping” she told police.


“I barely had time to hang out with my girlfriend, let alone another girl. I didn't see it coming, but it makes sense that it happened. She obviously didn’t want anyone else to have me, so...samurai sword.” He continued because I was liking him even less by saying “The feeling I had when I won the fight with my bare hands is just absolutely the best feeling. “I've played all the sports, won big games, landed some decent tricks on my snowboard. This was better.”

I am not one of those people that hate gamers. Most of the channels I am subscribed to on Youtube are gamers like H2ODelirious, Cartoonz, and Vanoss. I watch others as well because it is funny as hell watching people play games...while I do my own shit. But when I hear people who play games for hours and hours and are in a relationship it bothers me. I used to play games for over 10 hours a day (WWE ones) but when I was dating that shit was non-existent. If the person you are dating is into games the way you are then fine. But when you just play games and ignore the person you are in a relationship with then you are a garbage person. I'm not saying that he deserved to get attacked with a sword because he plays video games a lot. But I kinda am. I should go to church. 

No comments: