Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Pinkberry's & Red Dresses

So yesterday my girlfriend asked why I don’t write as much on here anymore. I have been writing less in general. I am still writing my articles for Tha O Show but on this site I have been all kinds of lazy and just doing my podcasts and movies and stuff. So here goes.
Photobucket
This past Sunday they had the Red Dress Party at the gay bar across the street called The Gold Coast. Those in the know have been calling it The Old Coast for years. The Red Dress Party is a celebration of this guy that worked there years ago that died. This dude would wear a red dress at work like it was no thing. So every year around this time all these people show up wearing various forms of red attire.
Photobucket
This thing gets bigger every year (that’s what she said). There were a couple hundred guys there and more women than usual. And its loud. Very loud. It sounded like a concert right outside my damned window. That’s where I took these pictures from as there was no way in hell I was putting my sweet virgin ass in danger by marching myself down there. I’m sure next year it will be even crazier and louder so I really need to make sure I’m not here when it happens.
Photobucket
Yesterday I met my lady at her job during her lunch break. We headed to Subway where I was tempted to ask for a BLT and have them hold the B. I asked for it toasted like an ass and the booty parts of the bread was super crispy. It was like a crouton. I still enjoyed it since I believe that bacon makes anything better. If you tortured me by whacking my balls in a chair James Bond style but had bacon cooking in the room it wouldn’t hurt as much.
Photobucket
Afterwards we headed to Pinkberry and got this tasty ass cup of yogurt. Is it yogurt? I’m not sure but it was good. It was a passion fruit with blueberries, mango, and Fruity Pebbles. My lady wanted Oreo’s thrown in there but I vetoed that idea. I don’t like the coming together or chocolate and fruit. Makes my stomach mad at me. It was very good but there were these two ants that were hellbent on getting a taste. I would blow them into the grass and they would come back. I believe it was the same two ants. Otherwise they were just being asses in twos.

I am upset that it took me so long to visit my lady during her lunch breaks. It was really nice out near the beach and it was awesome to see her during the day even if it was just for an hour or so. I got to grab her ass in public so it wasn’t bad at all. I hopped on the bus and the “it is” hit me. Actually, it hit everyone. People were passing out on the bus left and right. I dozed off for moments at a time while doing lanyards. I made one the length of my arm with metal beads at the end. It may sound like a sex toy but it is a deadly weapon. I am waiting to whack myself in the face with it.

See, babe? I wrote something. Now you have to write something on your blog site.

Rockets.

2 comments:

GESSIKA said...

Loved the pix and the reference to crazy ant twosome. =) I'll write on my page...

Sort of Camille said...

pinkberry is nassty. hi!