Saturday, August 1, 2009

A Day In WeHo!

Photobucket
So I’m sitting at home enjoying my pleasant ass day when I hear shouting at the bar. This is nothing new. There is always some drunk ass at the bar shouting or getting into a slap fight. I ignored it since the last time something cool happened was when Raynard and Julie were here and there was an actual fistfight. I heard some more shouting and decided to check it out. Boy, am I glad I did!
Photobucket
The cops had their guns drawn and aimed at some dude on the ground. The guy was pissed and didn’t wanna stay down. The cops were shouting some rather saucy things like: “Get the fuck on the ground!” “Keep you fucking hands and legs spread!” “Put out the fucking cigarette!“ and “Don’t fucking move!” These cops really liked “fucking.”
Photobucket
I don’t know what this guy did but the cops were very upset. So much so they had the Beverly Hills cops show up. No, not Eddie Murphy. This lady came out of the car and they had her on the ground as well.
Photobucket
She was moving all slow to get on the ground and the cops looked like they were gonna give her the old “Welcome to Los Angeles!” but she finally got down. For those of you that don’t know “Welcome to Los Angeles!” is what I named the move when you get on the ground and they shove their knees in your back.
Photobucket
There were more passengers in the car and they finally had them all out and checked the car while holding a shotgun. So of course everyone at the bar was watching. This one jackass actually walked to the edge of the curb and asked a cop “So what they do?” The cop looked at him like he shit in his hand and shooed him away. After a while they all left and things went back to normal which we all know means…
Photobucket
CRUISERS!!! I’m gonna write a whole story about these guys one day. The easiest way to spot them is the ever present backpack, baseball cap, and the fact that they’re way too damned old to be wearing the shit they’re wearing. That’s all for now with my exciting window that gazes at the gay bar where the fun seems to both never stop or start.

2 comments:

Hoozle said...

My window overlooks the Liffey (river that runs through Dublin) so I get to people watch a bit from the fourth floor, and am occcasionally dive-bombed by pigeons and seagulls. The most exciting thing that's happened so far is the fire brigade and cops turned up one night to try to pull someone out of the river. Oh and I got buzzed by the garda (police) copter once, I have no idea who they were supposed to be following. No fights, guns, or police brutality for me. :( Dublin sucks.

Dante said...

Watching drunk, gay men is indeed fun but not when you wanna go to sleep and they're wrestling on the ground. Are they fighting or making love? Maybe both...