Monday, November 23, 2009

Fucking Skinny Jeans!

Photobucket
It seems to be getting worse and worse. This damn affliction that is affect the world. Skinny jeans. In the above picture this is a good example of skinny jeans being used in the proper way: on a woman. Check that out. A nice little ass. Good stomach. A little thin for my tastes but I’m a mutant and like women to be close to 200lbs. Her jeans are tight but not true skinny jeans. That’s how much I cant stand them.


Chicks have been wearing skinny jeans for years now. Back in the 80’s there was almost nothing but skinny jeans but they were called just pants. Everyone wore tight pants. Matter of fact, if you wore baggy pants or oversized ones people made fun of you. “You wearing your daddy’s pants!” Then as the 90’s neared and began big ass pants became the rage. This was a good thing. It went well with the dances that were coming out and they made cool (at the time) looking shit. Chicks have always been able to wear tight pants, even ones with no ass. Tight jeans look good and even hold in stuff on big girls.


Now to the fellas.


Photobucket


Jesus H. Christ. Please stop it. You don’t look cool. I don’t know why this shit is spreading faster than AIDS in a gay African prison but it is. Guys are looking so silly in this shit. Did I wear tight pants growing up? Yes. But I never had them sag. I never wore them with giant ass shoes and floppy hair. I mean, come on! Stop! You’re gonna look back at the pictures you take now and just be thoroughly ashamed.


Seeing a couple together with skinny jeans upsets me. You just know that they’re wearing each others draws as well.

No comments: