Monday, November 9, 2009

Thoughts On Heaven & Hell Part 3


What is the point of me writing all this stuff? Seriously, its just to get my damn head clear and explain to people how I see this stuff. One thing I am very curious about is what would change about my friendships if I decided to not get saved. My relationship, I know would be altered completely. But my friends? They aren’t going anywhere. And if they did I would question how much of a friend I was to them in the first place.



To not talk to Dante, me, because I’m not saved? That’s such an odd thought for me to ponder. What would change about me if I were saved? What would I still be allowed to do? I write some really strange shit. Like, vampires, hit men, killers, and all kinds of stuff. Would that be okay still? Would saved Dante be allowed to write such things in good conscious? How about my Living Room Wrestling stuff? My movies? Hell, my Rosscast! Would I be able to talk about the stuff I do?!

This isn’t a list of things I would be forbidden to do but as a true ass Christian would it be cool in God’s eyes for me to do some of the stuff I do? I try and look at life like going to the post office or DMV. We all are in this crappy situation; let’s try and enjoy it or just get through it without hurting one another. I haven’t killed anyone. No raping going on. No drug using. I stay out of trouble, don’t you agree? This is for my friends and family that may read this.


What kinda man do you think Dante Ross is?


And for listeners of my Rosscast, from my shows what do you think of me? Do I come across as someone that would be sent to Hell? There is no wrong answer. Don’t worry about offending me. I know what I believe and what I believe is this:


I have tried my best to be a good man. Not a good Christian, Muslim, or whatever man. Just a regular ass good man. I wont screw you over and if you’re a good friend to me I will be a good friend to you. I wont bring drama into your life and will help you I any way I can. If you need me to talk, write, draw, or just help you out with stuff, just ask me and I will try my best to do a good job.


There are some people I have known half my life or more who believe I am good. There are people that I only speak to on facebook that think I’m funny. I just try to be okay. That’s all I ask of myself. To be good to folks out there and hope they do the same or close to it. I don’t wanna change any of my friends. Believe in what you wanna believe. Worship who you want or don’t. Pray to whoever you’re comfortable with praying to. I wont like you any more or any less because of who you chose.


I accept all of you and any of the bad that comes with you. Some of you have been beaten, abused, raped, and generally treated like shit. Some of you have led a life where you’ve never had to ball your fists and defend yourself. Some of you grew up with a family that loved and supported you no matter what. Some have families that disowned them for various reasons. Some of you are happy with how often we talk or hang out and wouldn’t change a thing about it. Some of you would. Either way I either like or love you and that’s why you’re in my life.


I have tried to surround myself with people that like me because I am me. There’s no bullshit going on. I will say what’s on my mind (not all of it because some things are better left unsaid). My friends don’t want anything more for me than for me to be happy and successful. That’s it.


Do they want me to go to Hell? I hope not and I don’t think so. Plus, I don’t think there’s a circle of Hell that could contain me. Yes, I’m that stubborn. I have been heading through my life wondering about God, even when I hated the fact that there might be one that was just ignoring all the suffering in the world. This isn’t new. This is just the first time I have spent an amount of time discussing it with the rest of you in this manner. I hope you all can discuss this with either me or your friends.


Rockets.

No comments: