Friday, May 25, 2012

Too Hot For Work?


Why is it that whenever there’s a news story where a chick gets fired for being too attractive its never true? This is false advertising. There’s this dame named Lauren Odes that was working at an lingerie shop where her bosses, who are Orthodox Jews, told her to town down on her hotness. I mean, how can anyone be expected to work when a hot piece of ass like this is walking around?

Aah! Aah! Okay, I'm okay now. No I'm not. Aah!

Yeah, you know what I’m talkin’ ‘bout. Just…look at her. Those eyes. That hair. Those…boobs. Her job ended up making her cover herself up with a red robe because they were like “I know you’ve been here for a few days but your body is too much for us to handle. Put this on.” And she fucking did it! I know its hard out here looking for work. Trust me. I do. But if you work somewhere and they pull this horseshit, you punch someone in the dick and quit.

And of course that’s Gloria Allred standing next to her. That woman hasn’t met a client that she hasn’t decided to represent. Especially if they have female genitalia and its gonna be on the news. “The treatment was discriminatory, profoundly humiliating and unlawful” Gloria Allred said.

"Yes. My neck does look like an uncooked ham. Next question."

I felt ridiculous and extremely embarrassed, others in the office were laughing and asking why I was wearing it and I told them what I was told” Odes said. This sounds like someone who fell for a stupid prank. “I do not feel an employer has the right to impose their religious beliefs on me when I’m working in a business that’s not a synagogue, but sells things with hearts on the female genitals and boy shorts for women that say hot in the buttocks area” she said.

Ain’t nothin’ wrong with wearin’ a red robe I don’t know what this…bitches problem isPretty Ricky said while flicking “his” hair. “I wear this robe everywhere I go an’ I ain’t got no complaints from nobody! She need to do somethin’ ‘bout that hair! And…she ain’t cute. Ooh.

You try arguing with someone with those eyes.

If this happens to you, I’m talking to the world, don’t go public with it. File a lawsuit and keep this quiet because you never know when some random ass Black dude is gonna write a blog about it. The world is full of lawsuits that we all just sigh heavily at and pray for the aliens to land or robot overlords to get started. This is one of those lawsuits.

No comments: