Sunday, December 16, 2012

Future Win: Awesome Vehicles


I know I’ve written in the past in my Future Fail blogs that it was total bullshit that its 2012, weeks from 2013, and we don’t have flying cars or metal pants. One of my main complaints about the future is that we’re still riding around in cars. I mean, come on. A big issue I have with cars is the size. A human that is a few hundred pounds controls something that is a couple of thousand pounds. That’s ridiculous. But Lit has come out with a new vehicle that I wouldn’t hesitate to drive! Introducing the C1! It stays up with gyros…and science!

How's it work? Elves? Jesus? Yo mama?!

Look at this crazy ass thing. I’ve watched the demo video and it looks like you’re riding in a motorcycle. I love the size of it and the fact that it cant be knocked over. Yeah, that’s right. It cant be knocked over. When it is hit it just nudges to the size a bit. I know some of you think that’s impossible but you obviously haven’t seen some of the crazy shit the government has cooked up like DARPA. Youtube that thing if you wanna get creeped right the fuck out.

Have fun going to sleep!

I know I mentioned a motorcycle and they do in fact have a prototype vehicle. This thing looks so much fun to ride! Its just a wheel with handlebars! I could imagine whiping in between cars screaming like a lunatic into the night.

Don't waste your time trying to logic me out of wanting this.

Its time to realize that the future isn’t being able to check your email wherever you are. Its transportation. Hell, this entire country was built on where we could and couldn’t get and how we got there. I mean, if you want, we can start riding those nerdy ass looking bikes that make you look like an ostrich on meth.

No. Not even his mom thinks he's cool.

No comments: