Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Drinking Hulk Love


In an attempt to be more healthy I have started making smoothies at home. Cam gave me a blender that chops the bejeezus out of anything you put in it so I gave it a whirl a couple of days ago. If you wanna know how to make these properly I suggest you check out Cam’s blog by clicking right here. The one I made is still a work in progress since I’ve never done this before nor gave a shit about my health. I have dubbed it Hulk Jizz. It is big, green, and when you drink it you’ll feel like roaring with rage. “Why am I doing this to myself?!” I cried as it hit my tongue. Making this is fast and easy. I have to admit, watching vegetables blend and knowing that I'm the one that is gonna be consuming it does not excite me. Nor does knowing that it looks like I went down on She-Hulk and fell asleep down there. I am so sorry for putting that image in your head.


Take it all in!

I add a carrot, a giant handful of kale, a pear, and some orange juice. I had to use a little less pear the next time because it was super bulky when I tried it. It was more like trying to drink beach. The next one I made was better because I also removed the damned stem of the kale. Hey, I’ve never eaten this shit before! I don’t know what parts of vegetables are edible and which aren’t! In just the past few days I’ve felt better. My focus has been sharper, I’ve been moving faster, and not as hungry late at work. I’ve also been walking the past few Saturday mornings and doing random pushups at home and lifting weights. I’m gonna go from a 2 to a 4 in a few months!

No comments: