Friday, July 15, 2016

My Current Jam: Demi Lovato


I have a thing for Demi Lovato right now. She my jam. Been my jam for a couple weeks. I know nothing about her. I didn't know that her full name was Demetria Devonne Lovato. I thought it was Demi. I had seen her a few times or heard about her on TMZ randomly through the years. I also knew that she had an eating disorder and a drug and alcohol issue. And you know what? Good for her. We all gotta have some issue. If one of her songs came on the radio I wouldn't be able to tell you that it was her with 100% certainty. Like with most chicks I saw a video and/or picture that made me go “I think she would fit nicely on my face...”


There was some new video of her twerking in between changing clothes and I was like “Come on with the come on!” Same shit happened with Khloe Kardashian. Saw a video of her shaking her ass and next thing you know she my favorite Kardashian. The video is short and ruined by the camera going back and forth between her shaking and some dude holding her dress but the impact it had on me was powerful. It was like what I imagine the feeling people have when they see their first born child. I was overcome with emotions...in my pants. But she is 23 so I am out of the running. That and she likes famous dudes. But as for right now Lovato is my jam.

Click here for previous My Current Jam.

No comments: