Friday, November 21, 2008

Living Room Wrestling

I don’t wanna be an actor but I love playing characters. It’s silly and I acknowledge that. I started my own wrestling federation with my friend Alex Hluch (check him out on youtube.com) because we got sick of bitching about how bad wrestling was and decided to make our own company. Thus was born Living Room Wrestling!

(http://www.myspace.com/livinroomwrestling)

Alex has fallen back on his contributions to the company so I took it upon myself to just keep on making more and more characters to occupy my time. I try to make them unique and nothing like what is seen on TV right now. Allow me to roll call these crazy bastards.
Photobucket
Season Premiere: I made this guy as an extension of myself. He was pretty much the opposite of me or me if I decided to be a total asshole and amp my personality times ten. That’s what they say makes a wrestling personality interesting; just take yourself and multiply it. I made Season a trash talking, boastful, violent, greedy son of a bitch. I liked the character a lot and enjoyed playing him. The finishing moves were my favorite. The Season Finale, The Commercial Break, Sweeps, Re-Run, Hi-Def., Rolling Blackout, White Noise, and DVR. He was cool. I had him killed when I had to use my profile for just my own personal shit.
Photobucket
Stepdaddy: This one was fun as hell. I still have him and the thing I like about him is that I can give him as many kids as possible! Stepdaddy is pretty much a combination of the men I grew up around. Shit talking, bragging, mean, smoking, drinking, foul mouthed, and with a ton of kids he didn’t know. I don’t know where I got his look from. It’s just strange to me and doesn’t fit what a Black dude would wear.
Photobucket
HATE Inc.: This is just two of Stepdaddy’s kids. Kinky and K.C Jones. They are a tag team I made for a division that doesn’t even exist. I like the way they both look and it give me another reason to wear masks. I love wearing masks for some reason. I tell folks that if I wore a mask during the day I would behave very differently. Something about them is cool. In this movie “Mirrormask” this guy asks the chick character “If you don’t wear a mask, how are we supposed to know how you feel?”
Photobucket
Hector Con Carne: This is actually the first character I made in wrestling form. I wore the mask to my old job for no reason. I bought it at Hot Topic a long ass time ago and just loved it. Hector is just a naïve version of me that is afraid of conflicts but finds himself always in the middle of them.
Photobucket
Fantom: The newest guy I’ve made. I have made him pretty much the embodiment of the darkest parts of myself. If I gave up on life, found God, and took it too far believing it was my mission to save everyone from themselves. It also gives me a chance to play around with my movie maker programs.

There you have it. Check it out sometime. If anything it’ll make you nervous or laugh. Cool fact: Stepdaddy helped get me my job at the radio station.

http://thaoshow.com/

I would write my responses in character and folks liked them. I mean, I did try out with my articles but it was Stepdaddy’s attitude that won the people over. This is also in the memory of my brother Kevin, who got me into this shit when I was 3 and I haven’t stopped since. Rockets.

No comments: