Sunday, November 30, 2008

Ray Day

Oh, what a crazy little day! I woke up after my semi-typical few hours rest and talked to my lady. Actually I think we instant messaged each other. After that I talked to my best friend Cam. I joked telling her that if I sent her a message at 3am that I wouldn’t go shopping with her. Yeah, right. Around 12:30pm she came and we were off.

First we went to Big Lots where I looked for new sheets and a shower curtain. Man, that place isn’t as cheap as they like to pretend on TV. The average price was $60. To hell with that. I’ll wait until I start working and head to Anna’s Linen’s or something. Cam returned a pillow that for some reason had a vendetta against her head. Oh, it was funny. In line there was this little kid acting a damned fool. He was for serious laying on the floor and screaming. We made eye contact and had a moment where I attempted to download his foolishness into his mind. It didn’t work as he continued to scream like a banshee the entire time.

Next we headed to Target but the amount of people there was ridiculous. We ended up parking at the 99 Cent store and walking towards Santa Monica Blvd. We stopped off at Best Buy so Cam could check out some stuff for her Wii. Best Buy didn’t have the awesome ass prices they advertise so we left. Oh, we had a time limit as we had only enough change for 45 minutes in the meter. Next we stopped at some small video game place where I looked for a video game. Cam got it for me as an early Christmas present and I was all kinds of happy. Seriously, I have wanted this game for over a year and never got it. I’ll be spending a lot of time learning how to play it tomorrow.

We made our way to Target and it was packed but not as insane as I seemed. I was so indecisive with shit. Cam got a dance pad and controller for Dance Dance Revolution 2. Next was the 99 Cent store and nyum nyum’s. They had these new Chee-too’s that were supposed to be cheese and barbeque. It was more barbeque than anything else. They were still good though. After that we went to Ralph’s to grab some stuff for dinner. I grabbed some cereal for a total of four boxes! Hey, don’t hate. I got some Honey Bunches of O’s at Target. I haven’t had those damned things in years and they are the coolness.

After we got to Cam’s place we hooked up her Wii. After some unsuccessful attempts to get the damned controller to work it was on! Cam played the tennis game (which I sucked all kinds of hard at) until she started making a turkey taco salad. I played the boxing and bowling games. That damned Wii is awesome! The boxing game had me all hyper. I was knocking fools out. I was okay at bowling and the baseball game whooped my Black ass.

Next was six full episodes of True Blood. Even after seeing the entire season that chick Tara’s voice bugs the shit out of me. Man, she is an ugly, ugly crier. I’m not saying I get Halle Barry cute or anything when I have a cry, but damn. She looked, as Cam said “like a turtle.” Tara’s mom was no better. Didn’t help she had the ugliest bra on ever. That bra screamed “I don’t plan on getting laid anytime soon!” with a dash of “This is just for keeping my boobs from hitting my knees.” The show was cool and then Cam dropped me off.

I got home and put everything away. It was a very cool fucking day. I love hanging with Cam. We’ll sit there watching shows all day or acting like fools while shopping and it just flies by all fast. It felt like two hours when it was actually closer to twelve. This was a good day and I wish there were more like it. It feels like I’m trying to get as much happy as possible or something. Hope the rest of ya’ll had a fun day and a cooler tomorrow. Not too cool, though. Its already cold as hell outside as I sit here with my stove on trying to get warmed up. Rockets.

No comments: