Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Parents Failing Hard 6


I like going to concerts. Don’t you? Fun. Music. Leaving your kids locked in the car. Wait. What?! Brittany Harris, 25, decided that looking for a babysitter was for squares and decided that nothing, not even having two kids, was gonna keep her from seeing Lil Wayne in concert. So she decided to leave her 3 and 5 year old alone in a car while she enjoyed the show. For three hours.

Last Saturday at the Cruzan Amphitheater in South Florida an employee spotted the kids standing near their mother’s car in the lot surrounded by “intoxicated persons.” No one talks like that in real life by the way. The kids were taken to the sheriffs deputies and around 10:30, almost four hours after the show started, their mother was arrested.


So...how was the concert?

Harris tried to lie at first saying her cousins brought her kids before finally admitting that she brought her kids. Dumbass. She ended up getting arrested, charged with two counts of child neglect, welfare workers allegedly ordered to take possession of the kids, and in jail with $20,000 in bail. What a champion!

When I was looking for a mugshot for this dame I found out that she is also a model. Well, the same way that I am a model meaning that people point cameras at me and take pictures. That’s mostly because I got swag. She has been in some magazines and I am sure she was just at the show networking. Or netwerking. Yes! Just made up that word! I am so fucking clever!


There's no maybe. Its is Maybeline.

Netwerking: adjective; the act of using one’s body and sexually suggestive dance moves through twerking to achive a higher status in the hip hop music community. 

My parents used to leave me and my brother in the car when I was little but that was back in the 80’s and kids were built tougher. But I’ll be damned if you could keep me in a car for that long particularly at night. Please. I might have ADHD. I’m not gonna be sitting there watching all those people walking around and hearing music play while I’m just chilling. Fuck that. But this chick here is a fucking mess. For a Lil Wayne concert? Fuck no. De La Soul? Maybe.

Thanks to Christina for the story.

Click here for previous Parents Failing Hard.

No comments: