Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Your Champion Has Returned!

Photobucket

Name: Season Premiere

Height: 6'1"

Weight: 201lbs.

Location: Los Angeles, CA

Finishers: Season Finale, Commercial Break, Rolling Blackouts, DTV ("Death Takes a Vacation"), Sweeps, and Mid-Season Replacement.

Yes, your champion is back! I don’t have to wear that hot ass Fantom outfit anymore. You have no fucking idea how hard it was pretending I was gone. I come back and changed my name to Rawkwilder to make that jackass Stepdaddy think I had changed. Please! Season Premiere don’t change for nobody! Shit, you should’ve seen the look on Hector’s face when I took my mask off.

Yeah, it might’ve sucked to trick all my fans into thinking Stepdaddy had killed me a while back. But fuck it. I’m a champion and that’s what champions do. We play with your emotions. My only problem now is having to roll with Stepdaddy’s monkey ass kids. K.C Jones don’t smell right and Kinky creeps me out. Did you know that fool never take his mask off?! Like, ever!

Hope you’re all happy that I’m the champ again after all the bullshit I had to put myself through. You better be. Or else you’ll be next in line for a Commercial Break!

1 comment:

ZT said...

i have no idea... i just wanted to say that that picture is hilllarious!