Sunday, May 17, 2009

Eat Me Again!!!

Photobucket
For the last couple of weeks I have had the opportunity to enjoy some very good food. From Hooter’s, Roscoe’s Chicken & Waffles, to Pink’s, I have enjoyed some tasty ass meals. As I sit here num-nummin’ on a steak (courtesy of my mother) I decided to write about the stuff I have had recently.
Photobucket
Early yesterday I made myself a burger for lunch. This was fresh ass beef. I know that sounds horrible but it isn’t. I used the leftover toppings from the Pink’s hotdog and just slapped them on top of the burger. Now I had a bacon pastrami burger! Proof that not only is there a God, but that He wants me to be a fat guy again.
Photobucket
Later that same day my lady came by baring gifts! She brought some awesome kettle corn popcorn and a Krispy Crème box! I love crispy Crème and never get it as the nearest location is on Crenshaw. (just had a good old fashioned earthquake as I write this) The only problem with KC donuts is that you eat them so fast and want more. Thankfully she brought two.
Photobucket
Today I went to my lady’s aunts’ church and afterwards we had a big ass Carribbean meal. I cant even begin to tell you what was what. There were two kinds of chicken (one jerk style and the other yellow), rice and beans (I ignored the beans), beef, and cornbread. My inner fat kid was all kinds of happy. I swear, one of the best things about dating someone with Carribean heritage is the awesome ass food you can eat. Everything is full of spices and flavor. Oh, her mom also made some plantaines and I got my grub on. She let me take some home which I will eat for dessert after this steak settles.

Rockets.

No comments: