Friday, May 15, 2009

Eat Me!!!

Photobucket
Yes, my friends. That is indeed a big ass delicious hotdog from the world famous Pink’s! Bob, I know you’re proud of me. We were just talking about that place yesterday. My lady asked if I wanted to go tonight and of course I did. She got an Ozzy Dog and I got myself the monster known as the Liberty Dog. And much like the good old U.S of A, it was fatter than it needed to be and messy.

Bacon.

Pastrami.

Lettuce.

Tomato.

Clogged arteries.

This thing was messy but very good. I couldn’t finish the damned thing. The parts that fell off were a meal in and of itself! I am so glad that I’ve finally gone there. A huge sign nearby Pink’s is an advertisement for Carney’s. Its that hotdog place up on Sunset that looks like a train car. That place blows. I have had it enough to make this judgment. Bad service. Slow delivery. And tiny ass hotdogs that taste just like regular ass hotdogs. They try to cover up this fact by burying it in onions. For shame!

So if you’re in L.A and in decent health, I say try Pink’s. I am amongst the converted. I have seen the light. I have touched the hand of God. I have done serious damage to my colon for which there may not be enough penance!

Rockets.

No comments: