Thursday, December 15, 2011

Dante Wants To Shout Stuff

There are a few things I want to scream in my life but be 100% serious when I do it. I’m not proud of these things. But for some reason I have always wanted to shout "Every man for himself!” It may single handedly be the most selfish thing you could say in life besides “I’m having this baby whether you want it or not!” Saying “Every man for himself!” means that you have abandoned all forms of humanity. Fuck anyone that is not you at the moment. You wanna get to safety. Or you’re in an orgy. Either way shits gone downhill. I cant imagine a situation where I, Dante, would scream it though. All’s I know is that I want to. Badly.

The Rapture brings out best in all of us.

Another thing I need to scream is “Its going down!” This is almost the opposite of “Every man for himself!” in that you’re warning others that something bad is about to happen and maybe you care for their personal safety. I can imagine saying this at a concert with a friend while a crowd is starting to get rowdy. I have only like one or two friends I think could handle a situation like this. Cam is one because she is just as crazy as I am. Or more since she covers it up better. But I have some friends that make me wanna scream “Hide!” because I doubt they could handle themselves in a brawl. “Its going down!” needs to be said just as a friend looks at me, nods, and cracks their knuckles.

2 comments:

Njeri said...

Geronimo!!!!

Dante said...

That would have to be shouted when the chances of dying were 60/40. You cant just yell that willy nilly.