Saturday, December 10, 2011

Story Behind The Photo 11

I’ve written before in a previous post about the fact that I used to move dead bodies when I worked at the hospital. This picture was taken right before I hopped on the bus and went to work. As you can tell by the look on my face I was very not excited to go to work. This was obviously after I had food poisoning since my neck is so skinny. Yeah, I got food poisoning and lost about 60lbs. while employed there. There’s no such thing as a good day at the hospital. There were just days that sucked a little bit less than others. The only things that helped me survive were Alex, drawing, and books. I took the bus to work listening to my Discman and knowing that I would be seeing head wounds, blood, vomit, and corpses. Oh, and I had splits days off meaning I stayed home Tuesdays and Thursdays. Good times.

No comments: