Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Jackmeoff Mudd Wins The Week


I’ve long said that at some point that I plan on changing my name to something cool or if some poor women decided to marry me that I would take her name no matter what it was. I know some chicks with awesome last names. None of them are Mudd though. Specifically Jackmeoff Mudd. That is the name of the dude pictured above. He was arrested in Florida, naturally. His real name is Brian Eric Rhodes but he told cops otherwise. The sentence “Jack me off, mud…”sounds like something you’d say during a masturbation filled fever dream.

Huh?!

I’ll be damned if he doesn’t look like Robert Downey Jr. from Tropic Thunder. The details of his arrest are shaky at this point. Some are saying that he was resisting arrest while intoxicated. I’ll go with that one. It seems very likely just from this image that he would get drunk and start some shit. He was also beating up a bathroom and causing a general ruckus. I’ve never caused a ruckus but for some reason that sounds fun as hell. “Oh, no! Dante is doing ruckus type things in there!”

No comments: