Monday, August 20, 2012

Kids These Days 5

I’m a terrible human being with views and opinions that tend to be shaky at best. When I hear about a male teacher sleeping with a student I want him castrated on Youtube because I don’t have cable and pay per view is not an option. But when I hear about a female teacher the first thing I think is “Lucky bastard!” quickly followed by “Is the teacher hot?” I am fully aware that it’s a terrible double standard. Leave me alone. This teacher Brittni Nicole Colleps doesn’t make me envious of of the five students she plowed.

Aah! Kill it with fire!

This woman is only 28. I know women in their 40’s that look way better than this chick. This is a hard 28. So apparently this teacher in Texas was having sex with five of her students. They were all 18 years old and legal but still teachers aren’t allowed to do that. She could get twenty years per dude. She’d be 128 when she got out of jail and probably look exactly the same. It doesn’t help that she has total bitch face. Urbandictionary says that bitch face is “Any person whose face makes them seem like they're a bitch.” A cellphone video was played of her having an orgy with some of the students. Yes, this video was shown during trial. I swear I would have run out of the courtroom screaming.

Get in line, boys.

What makes this whole thing even worse is that her husband was serving time in the military overseas when this was happening. He, Christopher Colleps, said he will stand by her because “...'til death do us part means 'til death do us part.” What a fucking maroon. Your wife bangs a group of students you leave. He also thinks that jail would just punish him and their kids, yes she has children, for something they had no control over. So should she just walk free? Fuck that. Its time to upgrade, dude!

Pictured: Hot Teacher Super Deluxe Championship Edition!

We all remember Debra Lafaye as being the teacher who fucked a student a few years back and pretty much wrecked him because he will never get better than her. This lady is literally the pinnacle for young men in school. I mention in one of my previous blogs (click here to read it) that I didn't have teachers that looked like this. My teachers looked like Angela Lansbury...now. This Brittni Colleps chick is not hot but knowing me at that age where I was getting no ass in school as opposed to now where I get it every five years...I totally would've hit it.

Click here to read previous Kids These Days.

No comments: