Sunday, June 16, 2013

This Is My Victory Bear! Part Deux

Once again I had to prove my champion status by winning a bear out of a machine. Years ago I got one from a local Toys R Us despite Camille thinking that I was wasting my money (click here to read it). She still has Angry Bear in her car and I hope that every time she sees it she is all like "My friend Dante is a champion of champions!" Yesterday was spent driving around shopping, laughing, more shopping, and eventually eating some awesome food which I will post on Fill Your Food Hole later. At this car wash they had one of the machines where you can play for fifty cents. I saw two possible choices I wanted. Once again Camille doubted my mad claw using skills and I had to prove her wrong. Yes, it took a dollar but I did it. I'm sure that the cashier was wondering what the hell was wrong with me as well as the guys waiting for their cars to be finished cleaning. I tried again later and could not get another bear but I now am 2-0 for winning bears.

2 comments:

Hoozle said...

I had a victory sausage once. It tasted delicious.

Dante said...

Victory sausage...? Hahaha!!! I think I have a new name for my junk.