Thursday, April 9, 2009

This Is My Victory Bear!

Photobucket

A few weeks back I went with my best friend/sister Cam to get some toys and stuff for the library. We went to Toys R Us. We played with some stuff that was around and I reminded myself that I still couldn’t use a hula hoop properly. Neither could Cam, so there. As we were leaving I spotted one of those machines with the claw that had stuffed animals in it.

“Time to rock and roll!” I thought to myself and might’ve said out loud.

I walked over to the machine and fished some quarters out of my pocket. Behind me I hear a voice cry out “Don’t!” Its Cam of course telling me not to waste my money.

“How dare you?!” I ask her. “I’m so gonna win this!”

“Mmm-hmm…” she replies as I drop my coins in.

It starts and I let the claw guide me. I ship past the weird bears and dinosaurs. I spot this blue Care Bear and aim for it. I let the claw drop and get a good grip on this guy. It lifts up and I am praying it doesn’t drop. It lands in the slot and, bingo!, I win!

I handed it to Cam as we walked out and told her, “You doubted me? Here. This is a reminder for you of my awesomeness!” She keeps it in the front seat of her car. I call him Angry Bear.

Rockets.

No comments: