Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Would You Have Sex With 100,000 People?


What makes someone want sex? Me, personally, its because it feels awesome...most times. There have been plenty of times where it just didn't feel good. The stars were not aligned and gods whose names we no longer speak for fear of retribution stir and it doesn't feel good to bone. What makes someone want to have sex with 100,000 people? I have no idea. But Ania Lisewka of Poland wants to do this. That number is not a typo. You know how many people attended the last Superbowl? 71,024. Add on about 29,000 and that is how many dicks she wants to occupy her body.


"It's okay! I brought the Wetwipes!"

Not at once. That isn't possible. The most I've ever seen was 6. You figure out how that looks because I'm not gonna describe it. If you had me sit and make a list of the amount of women I've ever wanted to have sex with in my life...it would be long. But not in the hundreds let alone thousands. Lisewska, who is 21, says that she is doing this as a statement about sex positivity. I have no idea what the fuck that means but what I do know is that I wouldn't touch this dame with a ten foot dick.

She is currently at 424 men that she has slept with and that number alone gives me two belly buttons. The most she slept with was 35 men in 8 hours which grosses me right the fuck out. Have you ever watched a gangbang? I have. Not in person, you perverts. By the 80-something's the woman just looks exhausted and not close to something you'd want to have sex with unless you were just one of those dudes that will stick their dick in anything.

I want men from Poland, Europe and all around the world. I love sex, fun and men. In Poland the subject of sex is still taboo and anyone who wants to fulfill their sexual fantasies is considered a deviant, a whore or mentally ill” she told someone who probably wore a hazardous material suit while near her. She says she gives 20 minutes for each sexual encounter. I wonder what she counts as sex. Like, does she count a handy? Mouthasizing? Can you go through the backdoor?


Taking ticket numbers 567 through 598.

I know someone is reading this and saying “If this was a guy you wouldn't be saying anything?” Actually, I would. There is a certain number of people you should fuck or be fucked by in your life and it isn't a tenth of what this chick wants to do. If you are fucking a shit ton of people in your life then there is something wrong with you. That's just my personal belief. You are trying to fill some void in your soul that will not be filled by sex.

You have to have something to give to the world other than your genitals. The late comedian Patrice O'Neal once asked the women in his audience “...how would you keep your man if you lost your vagina?” Women started shouting out things and he responded See, I gave you the chance to talk and you qualified yourself as a series of holes” after they said anal and oral sex. I think there are far too many women running around with no self worth. I've never been against a woman making a guy wait to have sex. Being with someone should be more than just fucking. I like kissing. I would never kiss someone that has fucked 100,000 people. That shit's gross. 

No comments: