Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Dante Vs Nature 28

Fucking nature. Yesterday I came home like I do and saw this creature on my screen. I went and tried to give him the good old fashioned Pine Sol good morning. This thing just took it like the dirty whore it is! I sprayed until people across the street started looking at me. I may have been laughing maniacally. 

This thing eventually gets tired of me and crawls down to the bottom onto my sill. I continue to spray it. It starts to climb back up the screen! What the fuck is going on?! I get fed up but pick my spot. I wait until it climbs back on the screen and thump the shit out of it! It falls and banks right and lands on my other screen! I thump it again and it lands near the edge and looks at me before flying away. Yes, I checked for it when I came home today.



Click here for previous Dante Vs Nature

No comments: