Sunday, September 8, 2013

Kids These Days 22


I know that the girl in this story is 22 but I am in my 30's so fuck it she's a kid to me. One day I'll be 50 and writing about how stupid 30-something's are. Samantha Goudie was arrested for trying to get on the field during a University of Iowa football game. After being arrested she of course went to her now deleted Twitter account where she posted under the name, @Vodka_samm, and was rather jubilant about her arrest. Oh, her blood alcohol level was .341 which was four times the legal limit.

“Just went to jail #yolo”

“I'm going to get .341 tattooed on me because its so epic,”

“Girl waiting for court with me goes 'I wish I knew the girl who blew a .341' I said hi.”

This chick was all jokes on her account but when you look at her mug shot you can tell that it wasn't as fun at the time. I have never been arrested (I was handcuffed because I looked like a guy who robbed a bank once...because we were both Black) but I'm pretty sure that my mug shot would look something like this chicks.

Bwahahahaha!!!

Now that this girl's name is out there, meaning the internets, I wonder how it is gonna affect her life. She has tried to defend herself on other sites by saying that she gets good grades and does what every other college student does. How did she even have the wherewithal to be able to run onto a field with that much booze in her body? This girl is a fucking super villain!


Its not good or cute to be known for your drinking problems. That would be like if I was if I did drugs and was known as Overdose Dante. That sounds kinda cool. This girl needs to realize that there are limits to the shit you do. You can spend your late teens and 20's getting boozed up but that shit ends up showing. There is nothing worse than when someone tells me they are like 26 and I thought they were 39.

Click here for previous Kids These Days.

No comments: