Sunday, November 15, 2015

Dante Vs. Nature 58


This guy named Paul O'Leary learned what I have known for years: the ocean is natures dinner plate. While swimming at a new beach in Hawaii he was bitten by a damned shark. He thought he had hit something sharp until he saw a part of himself hanging off. This is the part where I would change the color of the water. He started doing a backstroke while calling out for help. Another nude swimmer spotted him and helped him to shore.


When he was pulled ashore all O'Leary was worried about was the fact that he was butt booty ass naked while people arrived to help him. “There's about five people putting pressure on the cut and I told them I wanted to get my clothes on. So we got them and we kind of put it on.” The shark severed nerves and tendons in his leg and he got 50 stitches. “If you've never gone swimming nude, you gotta try it. You feel very free...there's very little resistance.” Nah. I'm good.

Click here for previous Dante Vs. Nature.

No comments: