Saturday, March 12, 2016

Turnt Up Teacher

32 year old kindergarten teacher in Tacoma, Washington Klara Bowman was fired because she was drunk in class because she is a kindergarten teacher which seems like something I'd do if put in her situation. It is being reported that her blood alcohol level was five times the legal limit which means that she was turnt all the way up. When police checked her classroom they found an empty wine bottle and an empty rum bottle. I mean, come on with the come on! This lady sounds fun as hell!

She was to have reportedly sent a message to another teacher saying “I'm an idiot and will likely not step foot into my classroom any time again in the near future. However, I have two bottles that are still stashed in there and I'm so dreading them finding them. Would you be willing to go in my room tomorrow and get them and put them in the garbage!?” Apparently they did not because the shit was found. The assistant principal took Bowman out of class after one of her students reported her after she walked into a wall.

Records say she has worked for the school district since 2008 (which means she was about 24 years old!) and back in 2011 had gotten in trouble for drinking and signed a last chance agreement which I didn't know was a real thing. The principal sent a letter to parents saying “As most of you know, Ms. Bowman has been away from the classroom for the past week. This letter is to let you know that Ms. Bowman will be out for the remainder of the school year.”

No comments: