Thursday, September 13, 2012

Hot Harajuku Dancers


Back in 2004 Gwen Stafani put out an album called Love Angel Music Baby. It was an okay album. No, this isn't a music review. You know me better than that. I want to talk about those hot chicks that she had dancing with her in her videos for the album. Her Harajuku Girls were awesome! Growing up I actually had some dancers that were my favorites to watch like Leslie Segar aka Big Lez and Jossie Harris were in a bunch of videos and it didn't hurt that they were easy on the eyes. What the hell was I talking about? Yeah. Stefani's dancers were hot.

Yes, please!

Everyone knows that different cultures scare me and that if I cant understand what you're saying I assume you're either talking shit about me or planning to attack. But I didn't care with these girls. Hell, I assumed they were from America anyway. Why? Not sure. Just a vibe. Turns out I was wrong. Three of the four are straight from Japan and the one that I liked the most was from Torrance, CA. And her name is Jennifer Kita aka Angel.

9-1-1 boner!

Some people have criticized the use of these dancers. Most notably Margeret Cho. Shut up, Cho. You haven't been funny or relevant since 2001. And you're Korean American. Stay out of this. Anyhoot, all of these girls are still dancing elsewhere. I know that No Doubt is getting back together but I don't care if these ladies aren't on stage dancing with her.

If its not this, I don't wanna talk about it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Margaret Cho is just mad that she's too fat for the outfits. Whenever you hear woman complaining like that, it's usually a big cow. You never see hot women complaining.

Dante said...

Plus she's jumping on the wrong bandwagon. She's Korean! She talks about all the ignorance she has put up with and people saying shit about her regarding being Japanese and Chinese then she inserts herself into this.