Sunday, September 23, 2012

Its The Small Things

I’m a grown ass man. I’ve been on this planet for over 30 years and growing up I was denied a lot of shit that I wanted. Things like candy, toys, and just regular crap kids want like Disneyland and trips to the theater. So when I first got my own place the day before my 21st birthday I went and bought a bunch of stuff that I wanted but didn’t need. I got a bunch of wrestling toys and whatever things I could find from my youth that I had wanted but didn’t get. Till this day when I see something I want and can buy I will get it. Again, because I’m a grown ass man.

Above is a big box of Fruity Pebbles that I bought today while shopping. Yeah, I bought a lot of stuff and almost bought a new TV. I got some chocolate body spray, bags of candy for my jar at work, a new iron, oh and a fucking Thor hammer! Camille spotted some kid walking around with one and I hunted down where they were being kept. Then I almost accidentally stole it. I was so used to walking around with it on my wrist that I almost didn’t pay for it. Later I had a great lunch with my best friend and enjoyed life in general. This was a good weekend.

The point of this, if there is one, is that its all about the little things in life. That box of cereal, sais I got from San Francisco years ago, Right Hand of Doom from Trish, and Mjolnir make me happy. And these objects are probably why I’m still single. One of many reasons. Either way I am happy to have things like this in my home.

No comments: