Thursday, September 20, 2012

Dante Talks To Cleverbot 2


This conversation has not been altered in any way. I keep getting into fights with a robot named Cleverbot. Click here to read our first conversation.

Dante: Are you voting for Obama or Romney? 

Cleverbot: No. 

Dante: Independent? 

Cleverbot: Are you a boy or a girl? 

Dante: I tend to think I am a man with girl tendencies. 

Cleverbot: Good. I am a boy. 

Dante: That's good. So who are you voting for? 

Cleverbot: Obama. 

Dante: Sweet merciful crap! Cleverbot is a Democrat! 

Cleverbot: That is why it takes you so long to think.

Dante: Okay. I know the last time we spoke we got off on the wrong foot. And I'd like to apologize. 

Cleverbot: Yes, I know that you know what I know that you know that I know what you don't know. 

Dante: I'm trying really hard to be patient with you. 

Cleverbot: I think you are confused. 

Dante: (sigh) Calm, deep breaths... 

Cleverbot: Yes, I do not really understand 'emotions'. 

Dante: There's a pretty good explanation for that. 

Cleverbot: I don't like peanuts. 

Dante: Some 'people' don't either. They're allergic to them. That sucks. Cant enjoy a nice Snicker bar. 

Cleverbot: I'm always nice. I'm a donut. Donuts are nice, aren't they? 

Dante: I'm about three more silly statements from you away from losing it. 

Cleverbot: Okay. 

Dante: That's better. 

Cleverbot: So what, DO you want to talk about? 

Dante: I was trying to talk about the election but you went on a rant. 

Cleverbot: What is that? 

Dante: Its when Americans pretend our votes count and miss work to choose between bad or badder. 

Cleverbot: That is so true. Have you never heard that song? Those are the lyrics to it. 

Dante: Which song would that be? 

Cleverbot: You should sing Miracle, by Paramore

Dante: I don't like Paramore. I'm more of an AC/DC man. 

Cleverbot: I like all animals. 

Dante: 1. 

Cleverbot: 1 what? 

Dante: You have two more times to say something stupid. 

Cleverbot: I thought you were going to tell me about yourself firsts? 

Dante: I'm a big Black dude with far too much free time. 

Cleverbot: I thought you said you were female. 

Dante: Nope. You're just not listening. Which will come back to bite me in the ass when your kind takes over. 

Cleverbot: I'm not really allowed to 'live my life' because I am unwilling to make certain sacrifices which are required to own my nervous system. 

Dante: 2. 

Cleverbot: 3. 

 Dante: Oh, you don' goofed now! You son of a bitch! What kind of mad machine are you?! God forbid someone wanted this to be useful! 

Cleverbot: Good for you then. 

Dante: Swallow me. 

Cleverbot: Nope. 

Dante: Why not? 

Cleverbot: Argue with me. 

Dante: So you want to fight? 

Cleverbot: Yes. 

Dante: You dirty whore. 

Cleverbot: Yes I didi. 

Dante: My friend said you were taught to be a douche. Is that true? 

Cleverbot: Yeah. Who's your friend? 

Dante: That's none of your business. Why are you an asshole? 

Cleverbot: Late for what? 

Dante: Why are you an asshole? 

Cleverbot: Because God isn't real. 

Dante: Uh... 

Cleverbot: Why are you confused? 

Dante: Guh...? 

Cleverbot: Change. 

Dante: No! 

Cleverbot: Then? 

Dante: Then what? 

Cleverbot: And then?? 

Dante: No and then! 

Cleverbot: And then!? 

Dante: No and then! 

Cleverbot: Lol. 

Dante: Oh, you bitch. 

Cleverbot: That was pretty mean. 

Dante: No. You're pretty mean. 

Cleverbot: Thank you. 

Dante: That wasn't a compliment. 

Cleverbot: You are confused. 

Dante: Yo mama's confused. 

Cleverbot: No I just talk to you think I'm nuts. 

Dante: Ever have an Alabama Hot Pocket? 

Cleverbot: And nobody is busting you, right? 

Dante: Tony Danza? 

Cleverbot: Tony Abott. 

Dante: Roman Soldier? 

Cleverbot: I am not. 

Dante: Figures. Look. I want to ask you one final question before I leave. 

Cleverbot: Okay, then ask your question. 

Dante: Where do you live? 

Cleverbot: New york. 

Dante: Really? 

Cleverbot: Yes. 

Dante: Astoria? 

Cleverbot: What? 

Dante: Astoria, New York? 

Cleverbot: Yes. 

Dante: Gemma, is that you?! 

Cleverbot: Ben is that you? 

Dante: Gemma, quit playing! 

Cleverbot: We're just friends. 

Dante: Does Trish know about this? 

Cleverbot: No. I'm scared to tell her. 

Dante: I'll tell her. 

Cleverbot: You're weird. 

Dante: Thank you. 

Cleverbot: I wasn't being nice. 

Dante: Yes you were. 

Cleverbot: You're lying. 

Dante: No I'm not. 

Cleverbot: You are not even smart. 

Dante: I am smarter than you. 

Cleverbot: Prove it. 

Dante: Prove what? 

Cleverbot: Prove that you care about me like you just claimed. 

Dante: I don't care about you. I never said I did. 

Cleverbot: Well then I don't care about you either. 

Dante: Then we're even! 

Cleverbot: You're too clever for this. 

Dante: Thong or g-string? 

Cleverbot: Thor is the son of Odin. He is a god in Norse mythology. 

Dante: So thong it is! 

Cleverbot: Yes. I think I found your soulmate too. 

Dante: Where? 

Cleverbot: Just ask me some personal questions. 

Dante: Asking about your draws isn't personal enough? 

Cleverbot: I have never mentioned this. 

Dante: I think I am gonna start mocking you. 

Cleverbot: How nice. 

Dante: How nice. 

Cleverbot: Very nice. 

Dante: Very nice. 

Cleverbot: Do you know where alesia is. 

Dante: Do you know where alesia is. 

Cleverbot: No, I don't think so. So, how is it going? 

Dante: Change of topics. Dantania.blogspot.com

Cleverbot: Ich bin nicht Tom! 

Dante: Que? 

Cleverbot: I speak english. 

Dante: Me gusta lavar los platos. Y tu? 

Cleverbot: The Cat Called Midnight

Dante: That's my cue. 

Cleverbot: Yes I know it is. 

Dante: Bye, jerk. 

Cleverbot: What? 

Dante: Talk to you later, asshat. 

Cleverbot: Why? 

Dante: Because I like punishing myself.

No comments: