Sunday, September 2, 2012

Read The Signs, People


Sometimes in life you don’t need to have someone knock you upside the head, or in this case shoot at you, to know that something is wrong with a person. Terence Tyler, a former Marine who was working at a store called Pathmark in Old Bridge, NJ shot at some of his co-workers killing two. But not before posting on his Twitter quite a while ago things like: “is it normal to want to kill ALL of ur coworkers?” Shockingly, no “LOL” followed.

Leaving his job around 3:30 in the morning he came back with a handgun and assault rifle and started shooting before eventually killing himself. He only started working there a few weeks ago. He was discharged two years ago from the Marines and had been battling depression after the death of his mother five years ago. One of his co-workers described him saying he “gave me an uneasy vibe.” Here are some other posts he made.


“smh is it normal to want to kill ALL of ur coworkers? Maybe but I'm actually in a position where I can,smh.”

“I'm starting to see why plp go on killin sprees and these (obscenity) are reeeeeeally pushin my kill everyone I see button.”

If anyone that has served time in the military ever said to me, even jokingly, that they wanted to kill people or talked about how he understands why people go on killing sprees, guess what? Chances are they will carry out those thoughts and threats. I personally think anyone that types the word “your” as “ur” are evil. But that’s just a personal thing.

No comments: