Saturday, October 19, 2013

Perving On American Apparel Billboards


For about two years now I've been a fan of American Apparel's ad campaign. Its pretty much an image of a chick wearing leggings, a bathing suit, or socks and that's pretty much it. And I love them. They aren't super fancy looking or anything. Just a girl in a room and she appears to have been kidnapped.


Help her. Right? 

I really started paying attention to them after working in Burbank. After the hellish ride that included two buses there or three buses and a train coming home the best thing I had to look forward to was this billboard near Hollywood Blvd. that was nothing but multiple images of this one chick. I tried finding the image online for a while and actually managed to find it the other day. She is just wearing white socks, a white bra, and white draws.


Happy happy joy joy!!!

She isn't spreading her legs, licking her lips or anything. She ain't even wearing red! She's just standing there looking eleven kinds of hot with an expression on her face as if I just asked her for her number. Which I never do. Its not that I think I'm too good for that. I just never do. Its weird. I'm weird. That's in case you couldn't tell by this weird ass blog about my love of billboards.


And by "weird" I mean special.

For a couple of months their billboards changed and I was actually mad about it. Suddenly instead of the cute chicks there were these emaciated men or for whatever reason dogs. Fucking dogs. Not dogs fucking, don't be sick. The dog wasn't wearing their clothing or anything. It was just there being a dog. But suddenly I saw a new billboard with this chick that's like a 5 but instantly became a 9 because she was wearing a plaid skirt. Yes. I'm one of those guys. Not even sure when it started but, by god, those skirts make every girl look better.


Couldn't find the image but whatever. Here's a better one.

Now that these good ads are back my ass is sitting on the best listening to my iPod and looking at every billboard hoping that some half terrified/angry looking girl is posted there waiting for me to perv on them. 

No comments: