Monday, November 18, 2013

Parents Failing Hard 8


This was this missing woman in the news. She, Iya Sloan, had went to a club and after 1am left and the next thing you know she's missing. People were worried because she has two 5 year old twins and from what her family and friends say, she isn't the type of person to just vanish. I wish I was. It'd be cool if I had friends that said “Oh, I haven't heard from Dante in weeks. He must've vanished...again.” But sadly you all are stuck with me for at least a few more years.

This story has a happy ending though depending on what happens next. She was found safe and sound...in Las Vegas. How original. I wonder what possible excuse she could have for abandoning her kids this way. I can take a guess: Dick. She met some dude and wanted to get laid. Or she is tired of her kids and life. When I hear about some people with kids lives I want to run myself. Its like, you come home and they are there. On weekends. You gotta feed 'em. Damn. Its so much. But still. She's an asshole for leaving them like that.

It never stays there.

When people have kids that is their choice unless they are like those high school girls that are knocked up and don't know until they drop a baby in the toilet or for religious reasons which is completely insane. I doubt Jesus wants you to give birth to future felon with Lil Knuck-Knuck. And if as a parent you decide to tap out there are proper channels to take. Just deciding to take a holiday as our foreign cousins say is just stutarded.

You need a license for a lot of things. To operate a vehicle, practice medicine. Starting a business. Fuck, if you love and wanna marry someone you need a license. But sadly everyone is free to have children. You can just let some random ass dude stick his junk in you or you can stick your junk in some random ass chick and end up creating a whole new human being. That shit is far too easy. There needs to be more shit you have to do to have a kid. Questionnaires. Tests of strength. Credit check. Something. But you shouldn't be able to have kids and vanish for a few weeks that damned easily.

Click here for previous Parents Failing Hard.  

No comments: