Thursday, September 22, 2016

My Current Jam: Serena Williams


Serena Williams is 5 foot 9 and 155lbs. of hot chocolate. She was born in Saginaw, Michigan and moved to Compton when she was little and started practicing tennis by the age of 3. Know I was doing at 3? Watching game shows and knowing how to read. She has won twenty one Grand Slam titles, thirteen in doubles, two in mixed doubles, and four Olympic gold medals. She is 34 years old (very much in my dating age bracket) and the oldest ranking female tennis player to be number one. She is one of those people that seems like she can not not be a champion or strive to be but she also seems fun as fuck.


What recently brought her back into my radar was a picture of her at an Anna Winter fashion show. That got me on a spiral that took me through images of her in bathing suits which led me to seeing a video of her showing how to twerk. I watched it about fifteen times because I like to use my time wisely. There are some people that think she is too muscular or mannish to which I say hello, you cowards. You can all continue loving your toothpicks. Meanwhile I'll volunteer as tribute. She has been known to hook up with people that are very rich or very famous so I am out of the running. Doesn't mean I can't watch her dance when I feel like it.

Click here for previous My Current Jam.

No comments: