Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Dante's Fuckit List Entry 11

There’s this thing that many young adults and even some grown ass folks do. This thing is something that I’ve fought against even when doing it would have been the most logical thing in the world for me to do. I don’t care. Things like logic don’t live in my reality because fuck the real world.

Get A Roommate




Fuck that. Seriously. I wouldn’t be able to have a roommate unless we were fucking. I don’t care if she thinks I am repulsive and that the only good thing about me is my wang. We’re boning. I cant imagine waking up every morning with a female in the house that I’m not sleeping with. How many names can I come up with for sex? So anyway, unless I’m taking the vein train to A-town there’s no way for me to live with a chick.

And a guy roommate? Come on! Dudes are fucking disgusting. This isn’t me trying to earn girl points because I have a lot of hot female friends already that I couldn’t roommate with. I don’t want to share the same toilet with a ball having man. Cleaning his pubes off the toilet seat and listening to him fart all night or bring whores home at all hours of the night. No thank you.

There have been times where I was hours from being evicted from my apartment. But the idea of sharing a place with a roommate that I’m not bumping uglies with just makes me cringe. More power to those of you that can do that shit. I just cant and never will.

Click here to check out previous Fuckit Lists.

No comments: