Sunday, November 4, 2012

"Right Fist Of Doom Mates" Intro


Hey, remember last year when I posted the first part of the new Doom Mates movie? Yeah. Almost a year later and there was never anything new added. I watched it a few months back and it just didn’t feel very Doom Mates-like to me. It was creepier and more serious than it should’ve been. After four seasons and over 100 episodes I owed it to those of you that enjoyed it to stick with what brought me to the dance.

This is the new intro I created for the upcoming half hour film. I’ve been creating some really funny scenes, fights, and a rap battle between Dante and Pretty Ricky. And yes there will be dancing from Michael. Thanks to you that have been patient.

2 comments:

Hoozle said...

The part you posted last year definitely had a different feel, I thought you had decided to go in a new direction. It's good to see the goofy residents of apartment six back! The opening credits are cool.

Dante said...

I'm practicing with a new editing program for the actual film where I'll be able to have multiple characters on screen at a time. I want to be able to have Death and Pretty Ricky have a conversation on screen together.