Thursday, March 14, 2013

Kids These Days 17


Allow me to introduce you to Lil Poopy. No, this isn’t a post about scat films. Lil Poopy is a 9 year old rapper from Brockton, Massachusetts and reps Coke Boys. Well, that’s depending on who you ask. Some guy named French Montana is saying that Poopy is not with the crew after the Department of Children of Families is investigating his dad for child endangerment and such. I don’t know if you’ve ever heard this child’s music but its…bad. It sounds like a kid rapping and for whatever reason I hate the sound of kids rapping. Its about the dumb shit adults rap about but with a kid saying it.

Nothing inappropriate going on here. Carry on.

I’ve watched a video and checked out some songs of this kid and they are ass. Literally. There are a lot of big asses in his video. One video that was taken down shows him in a strip club because fuck good parenting. In the video I saw he’s in the car with a girl old/young enough to be his mother. Why even play up that sexuality with a child? What could a 9 year old do with a big Black woman’s ass besides weep knowing that his body cant produce the best feeling about sex? No, not love. Let’s be serious here.

All monsters start somewhere.

That is me at the age of 9. You know what I was doing and thinking of at that age? I was still playing with toys and video games. Yes, I loved girls but I knew that if I got one I wouldn’t know what the fuck to do with her. I think it was another few years before I actually even kissed one. What I wasn’t doing was going to see skrippuhs and rapping about a lot of shit I didn’t quite understand. You don’t even have your first pube at this point unless you were one of “those” kids that was the bane of my existence what with your mustache at 11 and deep voice.

What a cute little girl! Hmm? What? A boy?!

I know some of you may think this is jealousy talking. Or hatin’. I ain’t hatin’, you bitch ass mofo! Seriously, I’m not. I love the fact that besides all the crazy shit I experienced growing up that I still managed to have a childhood spent playing with friends and family, toys, and rolling in the dirt. It sucks that nowadays kids are in a race to act older. You have teens getting married and having kids before they can continue their 20’s trying to figure out what the fuck they are. This kid needs to go away for a while and let this shit blow over and attempt to live a regular life. Put down the ass and pick up a Ninja Turtle.

Click here for previous Kids These Days.

No comments: